Please read this agreement entirely and carefully before accessing this web site. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this site.
The content of the Innovative Fire Inc website is provided for information purposes only. Innovative Fire Inc makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of this content. Furthermore Innovative Fire Inc does not accept liability to any person for information or advice provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference. Innovative Fire Inc does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon the content of this website.
The information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing this website undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
Innovative Fire Inc makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on this website. Users/viewers should be aware of the following:
• Innovative Fire Inc makes no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information on this website,
• Innovative Fire Inc’s information is subject to change; up to date information can be obtained by telephone at 416.221.0093,
• Innovative Fire Inc does not accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information or arising out of the provision of the information on this website.
Note: In this disclaimer the term “Information” includes any information (in whatever format) contained or incorporated into this website by references or any information stored and served by this website.
Innovative Fire Inc respects your privacy. Your personal information is collected, used and disclosed only in accordance with this privacy statement. We will only collect personal information you choose to provide to us. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge. By using and accessing our website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information you provide.
Personal information about an individual is defined as information about that individual (including name, age, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) but does not include business contact information (such as company name, title, work address, telephone or fax number or email address).
Innovative Fire Inc may automatically record some general information about your visit including the internet domain, type of browser, type of operating system, date and time when the website was visited, what pages of the website were visited and/or if a search engine was used. This information is collected and used solely for statistical information to track site usage, for future site improvements, content or layout. Personal information about individuals is not recorded nor is this information linked to any personal data collected. We may use ‘cookies’ that identify you as a return visitor. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. So, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit and to measure website activity. Cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Browers such as Netscape allow you to disable cookie collection if you wish, or inform you when a cookie is being stored on your hard drive.
From time to time, you may provide us with information on-line, in a telephone conversation, or through a completed printed form. The information you provide will be stored securely (refer to Security information) on a computer or as a hard copy. We only collect personal information that is volunteered by you.
No Disclosure of personal information
Innovative Fire Inc shall not intentionally disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission, subject to the following exceptions:
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties as required or permitted by applicable laws, rules or regulations;
• We may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on this website or otherwise provided to Innovative Fire Inc, and
• If Innovative Fire Inc merges with or sells all or substantially all of its assets to a third party, information collected about you on this website may be disclosed to such third party.
In order to protect client information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction Innovative Fire Inc has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operation security. Only authorized employees of Innovative Fire Inc and independent contractors are provided access to clients’ personal information, and such employees are required to treat this information as confidential. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
You may contact Innovative Fire Inc regarding privacy matters in general, using the Contact Section here.